Do you want to be an outstanding and inspiring journalist? Do you wish to earn a master’s degree in Canada? Then apply for the International Student Awards at the University of Kings College in Canada.
This academic program aims to develop intelligent students who wish to earn a master’s degree in journalism at the institution.
Founded in 1789, the University of King’s College is affiliated with a neighboring research-intensive university and offers degrees in the arts, sciences, music, and journalism and is famous for its humanities and journalism.
Why choose the University of King’s College as your place to study? Here at King’s College, you will be trained to work under constraint and have a flexible and innovative perspective. You will also gain constructive and profitable research and storytelling skills and begin building your portfolio of published stories immediately.
Application deadline: August 31, 2021.
King’s College offers an academic fund to all successful applicants who have applied to the Master’s in Journalism program.
- Organization: University: King’s College
- Department: Not specified
- Degree: Master’s
- Awards: Education Fund
- Number of awards:Not specified
- Mode of admission: Online
- Nationality: all overseas applicants are eligible for this offer.
- This scholarship is accessible in Canada.
- All nationalities are eligible to apply
- Eligible subjects: master of journalism degree
- Eligibility Criteria: All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- An accredited four-year journalism degree (or equivalent) with a “B” average or higher in the last 60 credit hours of study
- A three-year journalism degree from Quebec and a two-year diploma from CEGEP
- A four-year bachelor’s degree and at least five years of full-time journalism experience
- To be eligible for this offer, applicants must gain admission to the organization’s Master of Journalism program. They may then apply through the university’s online application form.
- Please send your completed application and required documents to [email protected].
- Required documents: The following documents can be sent: two copies of an official academic transcript and a graduate transcript, personal statement, portfolio, reference letter, and English proficiency.
- Admission Requirements: In order to participate in the master’s program, you should meet all admission requirements required by the university.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must demonstrate a high level of English language proficiency that promotes academic progress. English language proficiency must be demonstrated regardless of citizenship or country of origin.