Memorial University of Newfoundland is currently accepting applications from good and outstanding applicants for the International Entrance Scholarship for all prospective students who wish to pursue a degree for the 2021/2022 academic year.
This grant program aims to assist students from around the world who wish to apply for undergraduate degrees at the University.
Memorial University of Newfoundland was founded in 1925 and is also known as Memorial University or MUN. It is a public university located in St. John’s, with several satellite campuses.
Why study at Memorial University of Newfoundland? The University is committed to providing the best experience for undergraduate students, offering graduate students a wide range of nationally recognized academic and professional support program
Offer valid through April 30.
- University: Memorial University of Newfoundland.
- Department: NA
- Degree: Undergraduate
- Scholarships: $4,400
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- Access Mode: Online
- This award can be taken in Canada.
- MUN will award a $4,400 scholarship to each successful applicant to enable students to complete their training in Canada.
- To be accepted into the program, applicants must gain admission to the undergraduate program at the university, then you will be considered for an automatic entrance scholarship to the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should submit secondary/college and graduate transcripts sent to admiss.docs-at-mun.ca.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must meet the general admission requirements before being considered for admission.
- Language Requirements: All applicants must meet the University’s English language requirements.
- Admitted Countries: All applications from anywhere in the world are accepted.
- Eligible Field of Study: Undergraduate degree in any field of study.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the stated criteria:
- To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must pay the full International
- Undergraduate fee, must register for at least 9 credit hours in each of the two semesters in their first academic year at Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Applicants should generally have less than 31 credit hours of transfer credit and meet scholarship requirements.