Well deserving and intelligent applicants are privileged to apply for Sixsurgery International Scholarships at Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute in Canada.
This offer is made available to all exceptional Canadian and USA applicants who desire to pursue undergraduate coursework at the Institute for the academic year 2021-2022.
Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute offers a fully functional surgical equipment with an operating room, recovery room, and safety equipment and techniques to follow with a stringent requirements set by the Ontario College of Physicians and Surgeons for ambulatory surgery centers.
Why study at the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute? It offers a complete range of cosmetic surgeries and non-surgical cosmetic procedures performed by a board certified foreign plastic and reconstructive surgeon, as well as a sophisticated methods that makes procedures impossible before.
This offer is valid until April 1, 2021.
Description of the scholarship
- Organization: Toronto Cosmetic Institute
- Department: Not specified
- Degree: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Award: $1,200
- Number of scholarships: Not specified
- Mode of entry: Online
- Nationality: Canada and USA
- This scholarship is accessible in Canada
- To the successful applicant who has demonstrated leadership in the medical or health-related field, Toronto Surgery Institute offers a scholarship worth $1,200.
- To pursue this academic opportunity, applicants must gain admission to an undergraduate program with the organization.
- Required Documents: Applicants must submit a valid degree from the previous year, a copy of their passport, a resume, a 500-word essay or 2-minute video presentation in response to the following question:
- How technology is disrupting surgery as it is known today.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must submit copies of school transcripts and certificates of English language proficiency
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be in the form of a secure English language test (SELT) IELTS Academic, and TOEFL internet-based test perhaps taken at the university.
- Qualifying Countries: Applications are accepted from Canada and the United States of America.
- Qualifying Courses: undergraduate degree program in medicine or health care.
- Qualification Criteria: To qualify, applicants must meet all stated criteria:
- Must be currently enrolled in a medical or health-related undergraduate degree program at an accredited institution of higher education in Canada or the United States.
- Must be a permanent resident of Canada or the U.S. or hold a valid student visa.
- Must not be an employee of the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute or an affiliated company.