Dhillon School of Business International Bursary is now available for the academic session 2021/2022. This scholarship program is organized by the University of Lethbridge in Canada for both undergraduate or graduate studies.
The reason for this scholarship program is to encourage newly admitted full-time international students to the Dhillon School of Business.
The University of Lethbridge is a comprehensive academic and research university in Canada. It offers more than 150 undergraduate programs at the master’s and doctoral levels and more than 70 graduate programs.
Also, students will gain a variety of other financial aid options to complete their study. The programs challenge students in ways that prepare them for the ever-changing global business landscape through relevant, rigorous schoolwork.
Deadline for scholarship: March 1, 2021.
The University of Lethbridge will provide a $2,000 stipend to successful candidates to study at Dhillon Business School.
- To apply for this scholarship, candidates must be admitted to an undergraduate or graduate program at the school.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a 500-word essay explaining the financial challenges, adversities to be overcome, and obstacles they had to overcome to come to Canada to study.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, students must check the admission requirements of their chosen program.
- Language requirement: if your education has not been in English, you will be expected to demonstrate an appropriate level of English proficiency. For more information, visit the school’s English Language Requirements page.
Eligibility for the scholarship
- Eligible countries: applications from all nationalities are accepted.
- Accepted courses: undergraduate or graduate degree from Dhillon School of Business.
- Acceptable Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- Students should have a high school diploma
- University: University of Lethbridge
- Department: Dhillon School of Business
- Degree: undergraduate or graduate degree
- Scholarships: $2,000
- Mode of entry: Online
- Number of scholarships: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The scholarship is accessible in Canada