TAFE South Australia is offering the Higher Education International Scholarship in Australia to applicants. This opportunity is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
The main reason for this scholarship program is to provide financial assistance to international students who wish to attend bachelor and associate degree programs at TAFE South Australia.
In South Australia, TAFE South Australia (TAFE SA) provides vocational education and training. TAFE is also known as Technical and Further Education and is used and accepted throughout Australia. TAFE SA is a registered training organization (RTO) under the jurisdiction of the Australian Quality Skills Authority (ASQA).
Why apply for this scholarship program? Each year TAFE SA educates approximately 70,000 students, which is about the same number of students as all public universities in South Australia combined. TAFE SA offers 1,300 qualifications, from certificates to advanced diplomas and bachelor’s degrees. It also offers skills training and personalized short courses.
Scholarship Application Ends: June 30, 2021.
TAFE SA offers a one-time tuition fee reduction of AU$1000 to the successful candidates who wish to study in Australia.
To apply for this educational scholarship, you must be admitted to a bachelor or associate degree program at TAFE SA. Applicants do not need to apply separately for this opportunity, students will be automatically selected if chosen. You must meet the conditions and criteria.
Supporting documents: pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and honors, a statement, a copy of passport, and a resume must be submitted.
Admission Requirements: Students must meet the admission requirements of their chosen program for admission to the University.
Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, you must demonstrate proficiency in English through one of the admission requirements or a language test.
- Eligible countries: all nationalities are eligible for this offer
- Eligible program: bachelor or associate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following/specified criteria:
- Must be enrolled in a course or program at TAFE SA. Study package for at least continuous enrollment two-year duration.
- Must have international student visa status for duration of enrollment.
- University: TAFE South Australia
- Department: Not specified
- Course Level: Bachelor and Associate Degree
- Award: AU$1000 discount on tuition fees.
- Number of awards: 1
- Mode of entry: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia