The University of Western Australia is pleased to announce the ECA Ray Hart Memorial International Scholarship for ambitious and brilliant international candidates who wish to pursue a degree for the academic year 2021-2022.
The goal of this scholarship program is to help needy students achieve their career goal and make a positive impact on society.
Established in 1911, the University of Western Australia is a diverse institution that offers life-changing educational events, it also offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs. The university provides students with skills and training programs needed to impress recruiters.
Deadline for the scholarship: February 28, 2021.
- University: University of Western Australia
- Department: Not specified
- Course level: bachelor’s, master’s, or research degree program
- Scholarships: $3,500
- Mode of entry: Online
- Number of awards: 1
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The scholarship can be accessed in Australia
The University of Western Australia offers a $7,500 scholarship to successful candidates for the 2020/21 session.
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this scholarship, students must gain admission to the bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the university. Once admitted, applicants may apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting documents: no supporting documents are required. The university may ask for them during the application process.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet all University admission requirements for admission.
- Language Requirements: All aspirants must be fluent in English to benefit from the training.
- Eligible countries: All nationalities
- Accepted course: Bachelor of Science (Honours) degree program with a specialization in.
Environmental Science Conservation Biology or Zoology or
- Master of Environmental Science (72530) and
Have the intent to conduct research that includes a significant field component and demonstrates a multidisciplinary approach to an ecological question.
- Eligible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must be enrolled as full-time students during the 2021/2022 academic year.
- Have high school transcripts for an undergraduate degree and have a bachelor’s degree for the master’s program.