University of Sheffield, UK, offers students financial aid to reduce their educational costs to high earning undergraduate international applicants.
The financial program supports bright students who want to start an undergraduate program at the university. The scholarship is available for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Founded in 1905, the University of Sheffield has been ranked by QS as one of the top 100 universities in the world for the past fifteen years. It is ranked 22nd in Europe for teaching excellence and offers a variety of degree programs for undergraduates.
Why study at the University of Sheffield? Students will gain exceptional learning skills and expand their expertise while studying at the university. The University is home to world-leading research, outstanding learning and a thriving international environment.
Applications are valid until June 18, 2021.
- University: University of Sheffield, UK.
- Department: Not specified.
- Degree level: undergraduate.
- Nationality: International applicants
- Mode of entry:Online.
- Awards:Up to £2,500 per year.
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- This award is accessible in the UK.
- The University of Sheffield offers a scholarship worth £2,500 per year for courses in the following faculties: Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Dentistry and
- Health, and Faculty of Science. And will offer £2,000 per year to the Faculty of Social Sciences and Faculty of Arts and Humanities.
How to apply
- To apply for this scholarship, applicants must be admitted to an undergraduate program at the university. Then they will be automatically awarded the scholarship.
- Required documents : Applicants must provide the documents required by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all the admission requirements to be admitted to the university.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must meet all English language requirements of the University.
Conditions of Admission:
- Acceptable countries: All nationalities
- Accepted Courses: The scholarship is awarded for all undergraduate courses except
- Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- Eligibility Criteria: This offer is valid for each additional academic year of study, subject to attainment of 60% or above and completion of at least 120 credits in the previous academic year.
The scholarship does not apply to any mandatory or optional years in industry, internships, or year abroad.