Seven Edmunds Miller PLLC offers outstanding criminal law scholarships in the United States to assist ambitious and intelligent students who wish to pursue a bachelor’s degree in law. These scholarships are open for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Criminal defense and personal injury attorneys serving clients throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin were Kevin Sieben, Samuel Edmunds and Michael Miller. Located in Mendota Heights, MN, is their organization, Sieben Edmunds Miller PLLC.
Why should you apply to this program? The attorneys at Sieben Edmunds Miller offer a national, need-based scholarship to students twice a year. They gained a great deal of experience and education during law school and law school, and their networks remain valuable today.
Deadline for the scholarship: June 30, 2021.
Organization: Seven Edmunds Miller PLLC
Department: Not specified
Course Level: Undergraduate
Number of Awards: Not stated
Mode of entry: Online
Nationality: USA students
The scholarship is available for use in the U.S.
Seven Edmunds Miller PLLC will provide a $1,000 award to support the educational expenses of the most successful candidate, including tuition and other costs.
- How to Apply: To register for this program, students must apply online in the undergraduate program.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a resume, academic transcripts, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must submit degrees or transcripts from the previous year with specific curricular requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, you must demonstrate that your English proficiency is high enough to successfully complete the program.
Qualification for the scholarship
- Eligible countries: applications from the United States are accepted.
- Eligible Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all stated criteria:
- Undergraduates and law students are eligible to apply to this program.
- Must be students pursuing a career as a criminal defense attorney.
- Must have previous year’s degree with a good academic record.