Marcus J. Debaise is pleased to provide an annual $1,000 scholarship to university geniuses who need assistance to cover the academic fees for their undergraduate degree program for the 2021/2022 academic session.
To help reduce the cost of academic fees, the Marcus J. Debaise Scholarship Program was created. It also aims to inspire capable, hardworking and intelligent students to achieve their educational goal and make an impact on society.
Deadline for the scholarship is March 1, 2021.
Benefits of the Scholarship
This scholarship is a one-time award of $1000 available to the successful students.
- To apply for this award, please write an essay and email your materials to Marcus J. Debaise at [email protected].
- Full Name
- Email id
- Mailing address
- University Name
- If you are a junior/freshman/sophomore.
- Current grade point average
- Supporting Documents: Submit a 700-800 word essay that answers the following question:
- Some effective strategies for a startup entrepreneur to consider.
- The essay should be well written and must show signs of innovative leadership
Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates must have a high school diploma.
Language Requirements: Students must demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Acceptable Course: This scholarship applies to any freshman, sophomore or junior currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in any field of study.
- Acceptable Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- High school senior currently enrolled in an accredited college or university.
- Marcus J. Debaise expects to accept scholars who possess tenacity, dedication, resilience, strong leadership skills, and academic excellence.