Applications will be accepted until August 31, 2021.
The Social Responsibility International Award will be awarded by Alliance Manchester Business School to all deserving applicants who wish to commence their studies in September 2021.
There are up to 8 scholarships available for all UK, EU and overseas students wishing to pursue an undergraduate degree for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Founded as one of the first two business schools in the UK in 1965, they are proud to be part of the prestigious University of Manchester and the largest business school and management school in the UK.
Reason why you should study at Alliance Manchester Business School? They offer undergraduate, master, MBA and executive education program. The institution also helps by building business acumen for you, your employees and organization as well as supporting your projects. Here you will have the advantage of learning essential skills for business and developing other skills that will help you excel in work and life.
- Institution: Alliance Manchester Business School.
- Department: Not specified.
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship value: £2,000
- Number of scholarships: 8
- Nationality: UK, EU and all overseas students are eligible for this offer.
- This scholarship is accessible in the UK.
Advantage of the scholarships
Alliance Manchester Business School is offering five Social Responsibility Scholarships for UK students and three Social Responsibility Scholarships for International/EU students to all outstanding applicants in 2021.
To apply for these scholarships, applicants must gain admission to the undergraduate program at the university. Then they can proceed to fill out the application form and email it to [email protected]
Required documents: Your written application should consist of two parts of approximately 1,000 words each.
Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must meet all Alliance Manchester Business School admission requirements.
Language requirement: English Language. GSCE/IGCSE English Language: grade B/6 or.
IELTS 6.5 overall, with no less than 6 individual components or,
An acceptable equivalent qualification.
Qualifications for the Scholarship
- Qualifying Countries: All Nationalities
- Eligible Courses of Study: Undergraduate degree in Social Responsibility.
- Eligibility Criteria: All applicants must meet the following requirements:
- UK and International /EU applicants who have achieved a AAA degree (or equivalent) and are able to demonstrate a significant contribution and commitment to social responsibility. Successful applicants will be identified through both academic performance and written application.