If you are a music lover, then, here is a fabulous opportunity for you to embrace your passion at Swansea University. The University is now accepting applications from all over the world for the 2021/2022 school session.
The scholarship is designed to help students develop as musicians within the context of assemblies and choirs and the broader artistic life. The scholarship focuses on instrumental or vocal instruction along with a modest stipend.
Why choose Swansea University? Swansea University is a public university located in Swansea, United Kingdom. It offers various undergraduate and master’s degree programs. They offer excellent international scholarship support to help students work in the UK, finance and health. The career success team ensures that every aspirant at Swansea gets guidance in finding jobs and internships.
Scholarship in Deadline: April 1, 2021.
Swansea University offers a scholarship of up to £1000 per year for talented and passionate students who want to complete their undergraduate degree in the UK.
- How to Apply: Applicants must submit an application form and references. For instrumental scholarships, applications will be evaluated based on a video audition; for choral scholarships, a personal audition is required.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following documents:
Completed application form.
- Copies of transcript and grade sheet for grade 8 in the instrument in question, and copies of transcripts and grade sheets for any qualifications earned higher than grade 8 on the instrument.
- Reference(s) from teacher(s).
- A video performance of two contrasting pieces (no longer than 10 minutes total).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high school diploma with very good grades.
- Language Requirements: Scholarship recipients must demonstrate that their English proficiency is high enough to be successful in their studies.
- Eligible Countries: applications from international students are accepted.
- Eligible Program of Study: The scholarship is awarded for an undergraduate degree.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants:
- Must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree program.
- Must have achieved Merit or Distinction at Grade 8 to be eligible for scholarship.
- Must either have an active UCAS application to Swansea University or be currently enrolled students.
- University: Swansea University
- Department: Not known
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: up to £1,000 per year
- Number of awards: 2
- Mode of entry: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award is accessible in the UK