Cass Business School offers the Setlios Scholarship for all eager students, open to all EU and UK applicants.
This scholarship program will support promising and enthusiastic students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at Cass Business School for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Why study at Cass Business School? Cass Business School is recognized as one of the most successful and leading business schools in the world. Founded in 1966, it is the business school of the City University of London and the University of London.
The school is recognized as the best business school in Europe. It has the most experienced teachers who are committed to helping applicants achieve their career goals.
Deadline for the scholarship: May 20, 2021.
Cass Business School awards four scholarships worth £10,000 each to deserving and intelligent applicants.
- How to Apply: First, applicants must gain admission to the university. Then, applicants must submit the online application form for the program.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit their academic transcripts, language proficiency certificates, resume, and degree transcripts (copies or scan).
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled in this program, students must review the university’s admission requirements
- Language Requirements: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they must demonstrate proficiency in English by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test
Eligibility of the scholarship
- Eligible countries: applications from EU and UK are accepted.
- Eligible course: undergraduate course in any course offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have a previous year’s degree with good academic record.
- University: Cass Business School
- Department: Not known
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: worth £10,000
- Number of awards: 4
- Mode of entry: Online
- Nationality: For UK and EU applicants.
- The award is accessible in the UK