The University of Chester is pleased to offer scholarships to all international undergraduate and postgraduate students for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sole purpose of this scholarship program is to support outstanding and deserving applicants who will be attending the undergraduate and postgraduate program at the University.
The University of Chester is a public university located in Chester, England. As an institution, it has five campus locations in and around Chester. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses and also participates in learning research.
Why study at Chester’s University? The university provides a perfect environment for professional development by focusing on providing the key facilities and expertise needed for its students to excel.
Application is ongoing
- Organization: University of Chester
- Department: Not specified
- Degree: undergraduate and postgraduate
- Scholarship: Tuition fee reduction
- Number of scholarships: Not specified
- Mode of access: Online
- Nationality: Applicants around the globe
- The scholarship is accessible in the UK.
Advantage of the scholarship
Each successful applicant will be offered a tuition fee discount by the University of Chester to assist them in completing their undergraduate and postgraduate studies at the University.
How to Apply
- To apply for this scholarship, all students are advised to take admission to the undergraduate and postgraduate programs at the University. You will automatically be considered for this scholarship when you submit an application, and any approval will be noted on your admission letter.
- Required Documents: The following documents will be requested by the University:
- Copies of transcripts/transcripts.
- Copy of English language proficiency
- Complete curriculum vitae
- Admission Criteria: Undergraduate applicants must have a high school diploma.
- Postgraduate applicants must have a first degree with at least “second class honours” or equivalent.
- Language Requirements: English Language. (Please note that students whose native language is not English must provide evidence of IELTS 6.5 with at least 5.5 in each band or equivalent.
Qualifications for the Scholarship
- Qualifying Countries: all international applicants are eligible for this scholarship.
- Qualifying courses: the scholarship will be awarded for any course offered by the university
- Criteria to Consider: To qualify for this offer, all applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be an international aspirant
- Must apply for undergraduate and postgraduate program at the university.