The University of Technology Sydney is now accepting applications from around the world for the International Postgraduate Masters Coursework Commencing Scholarships in Australia for the 2021/2022 school session.
These scholarships are designed to support highly intelligent and deserving students with financial need who wish to embark on a Masters program at the University of Technology Sydney.
The University of Technology Sydney, is the first university in Australia and the 10th largest in the world. It is now one of the largest young universities in the world and was founded in 1988.
UTS also offers students numerous opportunities for vocational training in their chosen field. You can easily find professional training, good facilities and an environment where you can develop academically if you go to this university.
Scholarships Due Date: February 28, 2021.
University of Technology Sydney awards $10,000 scholarship to the most deserving and best international applicants in Australia.
- To apply for this master’s program, candidates must be admitted to the university. No application is required as all qualified students who have received an unconditional offer of admission by the following dates will be automatically considered.
- Required Documents: Candidates must meet the documents required at the University of Technology in Sydney.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, students must check the admission requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirements: If English is not your first or native language, you should demonstrate proficiency in English through one of the admission requirements or a language test.
- Eligible Countries: applications are accepted from all over the world.
- Eligible programs: master’s program in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the program, applicants must be enrolled full-time in the appropriate degree program.
- University: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Up to $10,000
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Student
- The award is accessible in Australia.