The University of Newcastle encourages Indian students of great intellect and sound mind to apply for the International Excellence Scholarships in Australia. This scholarship is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The purpose of this program is to assist and support Indian students who wish to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate studies at the University of Newcastle.
The University of Newcastle, founded in 1951, is a public university in Australia. It has a main campus in Callaghan, Newcastle, New South Wales. The university also operates campuses in Ourimbah, Port Macquarie, Singapore, Newcastle CBD and Sydney CBD.
Why study at the University of Newcastle? At this university, students will develop their core values and gain influential knowledge and experience for their future careers. Newcastle also offers the best job prospects and creates a brighter future with a focus on creativity and impact.
Deadline for the scholarship: April 1, 2021.
- The University of Newcastle offers a scholarship of AUD$5,000 – AUD$15,000, depending on your minimum ATAR equivalent, which will be determined upon admission.
- To apply for this scholarship, candidates must be admitted to the university. No application is required for this application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide identification documents, citizenship and visa information, and certified copies of official transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: To gain admission, students must review all admission requirements for their chosen program.
- Language Requirements: English. If English is not your native language, you should demonstrate proficiency in English through one of the admission requirements or a language test.
- Eligible countries: only applications from India will be accepted.
- Eligible course: undergraduate or postgraduate course in the Faculty of Business and
- Law, Faculty of Education and Arts, Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment,
- Faculty of Health and Medicine, and Faculty of Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following/specified criteria:
- Must be the holder of an Indian passport.
- Must be an international full paying student.
- Must be enrolled full-time and have no other sponsorship for the same course of study.
- University: University of Newcastle
- Department: Not known
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: AUD$5,000 – AUD$15,000
- Number of awards: 100
- Mode of entry: Online
- Nationality: For Indian students
- The award can be taken in Australia