UBC International MBA admission and merit awards at the University of British Columbia Saudar grants financial assistance to all international students who wishes to apply for the master’s degree program in Canada.
The University of British Columbia Saudar School of Business is a faculty at the University of British Columbia. It is regularly listed among the top 100 business schools by organizations such as the Financial Times and the Economist.
Why study at the University of British Columbia? They engage in outstanding research and teaching to inspire and educate responsible students who improve the economy, drive innovation, and create prosperity in British Columbia and around the world.
Deadline for the scholarship: May 25, 2021.
Benefits of the scholarship
- The University of British Columbia Saudar offers the scholarship worth $2,000 – $10,000 for students pursuing their studies in Canada
How to apply for this scholarship
- To apply for this offer, aspirants must gain admission to the master’s program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following:
- Official transcripts in sealed university envelopes (plus official English translations if transcripts are not in English from home university).
- Original transcripts in sealed university envelopes.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelor’s degree with a B average or equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Language Requirement: ENGLISH. Applicants must submit official TOEFL (program code: 0965) or IELTS scores. Official test scores should be obtained from UBC directly from the testing agency.
- Eligible countries: all nationalities.
- Eligible Course: Master of Business
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all stated criteria:
- Candidates who demonstrate an outstanding combination of talent, drive and academic achievement may be considered for UBC International MBA Entrance or Merit Awards.
- Organization: University of British Columbia Saudar
- Department: Faculty of Business
- Course Level: Master
- Award: $2,000 USD to $10,000 USD
- Number of Awards: Not awarded
- Mode of entry: Online
- Nationality: International
- The scholarship is accessible in Canada