Scholarships are awarded to help bright and intelligent minds achieve their academic goals. For this reason, the Actuarial Science International Awards at the University of East Anglia in the United Kingdom offers a great opportunity for all interested international applicants.
This scholarship program is provided to support talented and motivated students whose goal is to earn a Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science, this offer is open for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Founded in 1963, East Anglia University is known for its excellence in education and scholarship, offering various degree programs and courses in a variety of fields.
Why study at the University of East Anglia? The University supports and accepts applications from across the community and all appointments are made purely on merit.
Deadline for the scholarship: January 29, 2021.
University: University of Anglia
Department: Not specified
Degree: undergraduate degree
Mode of entry: Online
Number of Awards: Unlimited
Nationality: UK, EU and international students
This award is accessible in the UK.
Successful applicants will receive a scholarship worth £6,000 for undergraduate study at the University of East Anglia.
- To apply, you must apply for an undergraduate course at the University. You will automatically be considered for the Actuarial Science Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The university does not require any other documents for this program, only English language proficiency.
- Admission Requirements: You must have previous graduate transcripts or certificates.
- Language Requirements: English language proficiency is required for study in the UK. If your national English is not English, you must demonstrate English language proficiency by taking a TOEFL or IELTS test.
Criteria for the scholarship
- Eligible countries: applications from all over the world are accepted
- Accepted programs of study: all undergraduate programs of study in actuarial science.
- Acceptable Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have a high school transcript with a good academic record.