The Robert Trosten Scholarship is available to all American students pursuing a bachelor’s degree for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The goal of this scholarship program is to help students with financial need achieve their academic goal.
Why apply for this scholarship? Robert Trosten is a professional and aware of the expensive US tuition. Therefore, he decided to support students from disadvantaged families in the US who want to pursue higher education for a better career in the future with $1,000.
He has also developed robust financial aid programs that have resulted in optimal income expansion for businesses. The man is highly capable of making businesses financially stable so that they thrive in times of economic recession.
Deadline for the scholarship: June 1, 2021.
Robert Trosten will provide a $1000 scholarship to the most deserving student. He or she should then contact Robert by email within 14 days to arrange payment of the prize money. The money will be directly deposited into the student’s bank account or financial aid account.
- To be considered for the Robert Trosten Scholarship, the student must submit an essay of approximately 700-850 words titled “Students with Neurological Disabilities: What are the major problems they might face at the average U.S. university?” The essay should be submitted in a formal email with a Word file attached to info@ roberttrostengrant.com.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the essay along with the following information:
- Full Name
- Mailing address
- E-mail address
- Phone Number
- College or university you are now enrolled in, applying to, or have been accepted to
- Date of graduation in the format YYYY.MM.DD
270 characters resume
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous graduate transcript with good academic standing.
- Language Requirements: Students must demonstrate a good command of written and spoken English.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the United States only.
- Eligible Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following/specified criteria:
- Must be a senior in high school or accepted at this time to an accredited U.S. university or college.
- Must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited university or college.
- Organization: Robert Trosten
- Department: Not known
- Degree: Undergraduate
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Mode of Access: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award is accessible in the USA