George Brown College offers the International Student Scholarships to support students here in Canada. The scholarship is open for the 2021-2022 academic session for all ambitious and well-deserving students who wish to begin an undergraduate program at the university.
The purpose of this award is to support international students who wish to be part of the undergraduate or master’s program at George Brown College.
Founded in 1967, George Brown College offers its students a wide range of part-time and full-time programs. It has over 15,000 distance learning students from all over the world.
Why study at George Brown College? The institution offers a wide range of services and resources to help you succeed both academically and personally. They make sure you have everything you need to focus on your education and succeed.
Deadline for award: April 5, 2021.
George Brown College awards tuition to full-time international students in all degree programs.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, students must be enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the college.
- Supporting Documents: Please include all required documents to support your application, but do not send additional documents that are not required.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants should check the admission requirements of this college.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must meet all of the college’s English language requirements.
Eligibility for Award
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Subjects: Undergraduate and master’s degrees are awarded in any subject offered by the college
- Acceptable Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- The student must be an international student
- Student must demonstrate financial need
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- The student must overcome obstacles
- College: George Brown College
- Department: Not specified
- Course Level: undergraduate and master’s degree program.
- Awards: Tuition
- Mode of Access: Online
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Nationality: International
- The scholarship is accessible in Canada.