Studying overseas can fill your life with unforgettable adventures and events that you can hold on to forever and that will surely open up valuable opportunities in life.
Recognizing the importance of study abroad and its impact, City University of London is pleased to announce the Dean’s International Bursary for professional Advancement for all ambitious and talented students who wish to pursue an advanced degree for the academic year 2021/2022.
Founded in 1894 as Northampton Institute, City University of London is a public research institution in London, United Kingdom. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degrees, as well as certificates and diplomas at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Deadline for the scholarship: August 31, 2021.
- University: City University of London, Uk
- Department: School of Health Sciences
- Degree level:Master
- Scholarship Award:Up to £3,000
- Number of scholarships: Not specified
- Mode of access: Online
- Nationality: International
- This award is accessible in the UK.
The School of Health Sciences makes an award of £1,000, £2000 or £3000 to students applying to one of its post-registration MSc programs.
How to Apply: To be accepted into the program, aspirants must take admission to the master’s program at the university. After that, you need to fill the online application form.
Supporting Documents: The justification for the scholarship should be different from your personal justification for applying to the program and should focus on why you believe you should receive this scholarship.
Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelor’s degree with good grades.
Language Requirements: All applicants requiring a student visa must meet the Department of the Interior’s minimum English language proficiency requirements before the city can issue the Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS).
- Eligible countries: all nationalities.
- Eligible Subjects: The scholarship is awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all stated criteria:
- You must be a self-funded student and not eligible for any other program (except the alumni discount).
- You must begin your first year of study in one of the master’s programs in October or January
- You must start your first academic program as a UK/EU or international student