Queen Mary University of London is pleased to offer financial assistance to all deserving and intelligent candidates for the 2021-2022 school year for the Business and Management bachelor’s degree program.
Twenty awards are available for academically excellent non-EU students enrolled in one of its Business and Management School bachelor’s degree programs.
The School of Business and Management is part of Queen Mary University of London, which offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in a variety of disciplines.
Why should you study at the School of Business and Management? At this school, students will develop a portfolio of valuable skills and enhance their career opportunities. Here, candidates will get direct exposure to one of the most exciting business settings in the world.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Open
Queen Mary University of London offers a £4000 scholarship for the first year of study at its business school only.
How to Apply for this Scholarship: To apply, you must be admitted to the undergraduate program at the university. Once you apply, you will automatically be considered for the scholarship. All undergraduate applications should be submitted through UCAS.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, two academic references, and a representative publication list.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a UK first-class honors degree or equivalent.
Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the English language requirements for their chosen courses of study in order to be eligible to study at the University.
Eligibility for the scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities except EU.
- Preferred courses: undergraduate degrees in BSc Business Management, BSc Accounting and Management, BSc Marketing and Management, BSc Business with Law and BSc Accounting and Finance.
- Eligible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have high school transcripts with a strong academic record.
- University: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: Faculty of Business and Management
- Undergraduate Degree: Undergraduate degree
- Scholarships: £4000
- Mode of entry: Online
- Number of scholarships: 20
- Nationality: Non-EU students
- The scholarship is accessible in the UK