Increase your academic and professional drive by applying for the Women’s Cybersecurity Scholarships offered by the Center for Cyber Safety and Education for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The scholarship allows female students to receive $6,000 worth of awards for which aspirants must be pursuing or planning to pursue a degree with a focus on cybersecurity or information security.
The Center for Cyber Safety and Education Center is a nonprofit foundation dedicated to making the cyber world a safer place for all. They work to ensure that people around the world have a positive and safe experience online through their educational programs, grants, and research.
- Why apply for this program? The Center for Cyber Safety and Education’s mission is to empower learners, educators, and entire communities to secure their online lives by learning about and raising awareness of cybersecurity through the Safe and Secure Online learning program.
Deadline for the grant: February 22, 2021.
The Center for Cyber Safety and Education will provide up to $6,000 to complete the training in the United States.
- How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, candidates must gain admission into their desired cybersecurity degree program and then register in an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit the following documents:
- An unofficial transcript from current (or most recent) educational institution.
- A letter of recommendation
Resume/CV – No more than three pages maximum.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must meet the acceptable requirements
at their universities of choice in the U.S. in Cybersecurity or Information Assurance.
Language Requirements: If English is not your native language, you must demonstrate proficiency in English.
- Eligible countries: applications are accepted from all over the world
- Eligible Subjects: Any degree in cybersecurity or information assurance.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be pursuing or planning to pursue a degree in Cybersecurity or Information Assurance.
- GPA must be at least 3.3 on a 4.0 scale in their previous degree.
- The degree can be taken on campus or online.
- Can be a full-time or part-time degree program.
- Degree can be completed in the U.S. or internationally.
- Organization: Center for Cybersecurity and Education
- Department: Not specified
- Degree Completion: Any degree
- Grant: Up to $6,000
- Number of scholarships: 10
- Mode of entry: Online
- Nationality: International
- The scholarship can be taken in the USA