Looking for a world-class education to complete your undergraduate studies in the USA? then Monmouth University is a perfect university for you. Here is a great opportunity to apply for the Academic Excellence international awards for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The academic scholarship is for transfer and international students who want to apply for undergraduate studies at the university.
Founded in 1933, Monmouth University is a premier private university that empowers students to become leaders who are prepared to make significant contributions to their community and society in order to reach their full potential.
The University also provides a range of services to students and their families to ensure a rich and fulfilling student experience. There are also students with a variety of educational and leadership opportunities, they encourage all students to take advantage of these meaningful opportunities.
Due date for grants: June 1, 2021.
Monmouth’s Academic Excellence Scholarships range from $3,500 to $16,000 and are based on a student’s cumulative grade point average (GPA) and test scores.
International transfer students may be eligible for the same scholarships as domestic transfer students. These scholarships range from $2,000 to $9,000 based on cumulative GPA.
- To apply, students must accept admission to the undergraduate program at the university. After they are enrolled, they may use the Common Application or the Monmouth University online Application for Admission.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit official high school transcript(s), letter of recommendation, essay, standardized test scores (for applicants entering the class of 2021 who choose the traditional application exam).
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted, applicants must meet all University admission requirements.
- Language Requirements: International students may apply test-optional, but must still take tests that measure English proficiency, such as TOEFL or IELTS.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Accepted course: undergraduate degree awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Acceptable Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have high school transcripts with a good academic record.
- University: Monmouth University
- Department: Not known
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to $16,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Transfer and international students
- The award can be taken in the U.S.